Adobe has updated the Adobe Reader from version 8.0 to version 8.1. Adobe Reader, formerly known as Adobe Acrobat Reader, is the most popular free software that lets users open, view, search, and print Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) files with built-in security features. One of the major feature in Adobe Reader 8.1 is enhanced support and compatibility for Microsoft Office 2007 and Windows Vista.
You can now download Adobe Reader from Get Adobe Reader web page. If you download Adobe Reader by using Internet Explorer, you will have to install Adobe Download Manager (ADM) which subsequently download the PDF reader installation setup files for you. If you want the full version installer for Adobe Reader 8.1, you have to use Firefox browser to get it (some version will also install through ADM). For convenient purpose, you can simply download full version standalone setup installer for Adobe Reader 8.1, which can be used for distribution or offline install. The following localized languages are available.
English (US and UK): AdbeRdr810_en_US.exe
Chinese Simplified: AdbeRdr810_zh_CN.msi
Chinese Traditional: AdbeRdr810_zh_TW.msi
Upgrade to Adobe Reader 8.1.1.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- How To Download HBO Shows On iPhone, iPad Through Apple TV App
- Norton 360 Free Download With License Serial Key
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 19025 (20H1) for PC Official Available for Insiders in Fast Ring – Here’s What’s News, Fixes, and Enhancement Changelog
- Kaspersky Total Security 2020 Free Download With License Serial Key
- Steganos Privacy Suite 19 Free Download With Genuine License Key