Adobe has updated the Adobe Reader from version 8.0 to version 8.1. Adobe Reader, formerly known as Adobe Acrobat Reader, is the most popular free software that lets users open, view, search, and print Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) files with built-in security features. One of the major feature in Adobe Reader 8.1 is enhanced support and compatibility for Microsoft Office 2007 and Windows Vista.
You can now download Adobe Reader from Get Adobe Reader web page. If you download Adobe Reader by using Internet Explorer, you will have to install Adobe Download Manager (ADM) which subsequently download the PDF reader installation setup files for you. If you want the full version installer for Adobe Reader 8.1, you have to use Firefox browser to get it (some version will also install through ADM). For convenient purpose, you can simply download full version standalone setup installer for Adobe Reader 8.1, which can be used for distribution or offline install. The following localized languages are available.
English (US and UK): AdbeRdr810_en_US.exe
Chinese Simplified: AdbeRdr810_zh_CN.msi
Chinese Traditional: AdbeRdr810_zh_TW.msi
Upgrade to Adobe Reader 8.1.1.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Steganos Privacy Suite 19 Free Download With Genuine License Key
- Zemana AntiMalware Premium Free Download For Limited Time
- Microsoft Edge Dev 188.8.131.52 New Updated Now Available for Download
- Bitdefender Total Security 2020 Free Download With Genuine License Series Key
- Norton Security Deluxe Free Download With 3 Months Genuine License Serial Key