Looking for an extreme convenient, true hands-free solution for easy communicating on the road? The world’s leading provider of innovative Bluetooth peripheral devices and accessories, BlueAnt Wireless is planned to launch its new sleek, stylish BlueAnt S4, which the company claims as the world’s first voice controlled Bluetooth car speakerphone, allowing drivers to communicate completely using just their voice commands, without the need to touch their handsets or car speakerphones while driving – all with the cool BlueAnt S4.
In addition to voice control capability, BlueAnt S4 also incorporates Vlingo SafeReader application that able to read out all incoming text messages and e-mail with just the touch of a button, fully compatible with BlackBerry smartphones and Google Android 2.0 or newer mobile devices.
Features of BlueAnt S4:
- Say trigger phrase “BlueAnt Speak to Me” to activate voice recognition
- Say “Answer” or “Ignore” for responding to an incoming call
- Say “Phone Commands” to activate voice dialing
- Store up to 2,000 phonebook entries per paired mobile phone
- True multipoint for connecting and conducting calls on 2 cellphones simultaneously
- Pre-loaded with Vlingo SafeReader app that designed to read out SMS and email, utilizing text to speech (TTS) technology
- High-performance, full duplex speaker for a rich, superior audio quality
- A2DP streaming capability for playback of music, podcasts and directions from GPS navigation app on handset
- Integrates with Microsoft BING-411 for a handsfree gateway to a world of information, including stock quotes, movie times, weather, sports, news and traffic updates
- Talk time: up to 20 hours ; Standby time: up to 700 hours
- Size: 124 x 60.7 x 16 mm
The new powerful, portable hands-free BlueAnt S4 voice controlled Bluetooth car speakerphone that comes with 2 metal visor clips for easy attaching to the vehicle’s sun visor is now available at Best Buy, scheduled to hit AT&T stores beginning May 23 for approximately $100.