The world’s leading provider of true-to-life HD video communication products, faceVsion Technology (FVT) has officially announced the launch of its long-awaited FV TouchCam N1 HD VideoCam (first revealed at 2010 CES), which the company claims as the first Skype-certified high-definition webcam with integrated hardware H.264 video encoding that able to stream full screen, crystal clear (720p) HD video over the Internet, aiming to bring your Skype video chats experience to a next level.
Features Of faceVsion TouchCam N1:
- High-grade, adaptive H.264 encoder delivers smooth 720p HD video
- Built-in unidirectional dual microphones utilizes beamforming technique for superior audio performance
- Autofocus super-wide-angle lens with 78-degree field of view
- Compatible with Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP platform
- Minimum requirement – Intel Core 2 Duo or equivalent processor, 1GB RAM, Skype 4.2 or newer
The new true plug and play faceVsion TouchCam N1 HD VideoCam is available at facevsionusa.com, Staples.com, NewEgg.com, PC Connections and other retailers for an MSRP of $119.