Fujitsu has announced the launch of its new business-oriented Windows 7 tablet – Fujitsu STYLISTIC Q550 slate PC, which is designed to meet the high-security requirements of mobile enterprise computing, combining multiple touch computing experience with highest security standards, seems perfect for pro and business users.
“Many slate PCs on the market today are fun toys, but they don’t come anywhere close to addressing the business and security needs that are holding enterprises back from embracing the latest mobile computing technology,” said Rajat Kakar, Vice President for Workplace Systems at Fujitsu Technology Solutions. “This is our sweet spot – and we are targeting the professional and government computing markets with a new slate PC that draws on more than twenty years experience in building mobile computers for enterprise use.”
Key features of Fujitsu Stylistic Q550:
- Next-generation Intel ATOM CPU (Oak Trail) plus 2GB of RAM
- Large, brilliant 10.1-inch WXGA multi-touch screen with anti-glare coating
- Precise, pressure-sensitive pen input complemented with integrated handwriting recognition app
- Advanced Theft Protection (ATP) plus optional embedded Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
- Built-in fingerprint and SmartCard readers
- Based on Microsoft Windows 7 operating system
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
Fujitsu STYLISTIC Q550 Windows 7-powered tablet is slated to be available globally beginning April 2011 for a starting price of 699 Euro.