Samsung Electronics America, Inc. has announced the availability of its new compact, high-performance digital camera – Samsung TL500, which features an 24mm ultra wide and bright f/1.8 Schneider lens to offer users a wider range of aperture steps and shallow depth-of-field, aiming to create best possible images even in low-light environments.
“With the TL500, Samsung further differentiates its lineup from the competition and achieves yet another milestone in the industry,” said Mr. SJ Park, CEO for Samsung Digital Imaging Company. “With ultra-wide angle capability and unparalleled speed, the TL500’s lens offers a new level of versatility allowing the user to be more creative and take better pictures.”
Features Of Samsung TL500:
- Large 1/1.7 inch, high sensitivity 10 megapixel CCD image sensor
- 3.0-inch swiveling AMOLED screen display and DRIMeIII imaging processor
- 24mm ultra wide-angle, ultra-bright Schneider KREUZNACH f/1.8 lens with 3x optical zoom
- Multiple shooting options – Shutter priority, Aperture priority and full Manual shooting modes
- Smart Auto 2.0 (Still & Movie) scene recognition technology
- Dual Image Stabilization technology aimed for blur-free images
- Support RAW format
- Front Wheel Control
- Movie recording of 640 x 480 resolution at 30fps
The new Samsung TL500 digital camera which measures 114.3 x 63.2 x 29.2 mm is scheduled to be available in Spring 2010 for an MSRP of $449.99.