Although many security software has been giving away subscription licenses for free, but most of the offer is valid for just a few months and will expire sometime in future. For example, offer by Avira, AVG, ESET, ZoneAlarm and others. To avoid the hassle for renewal, and if you don’t trust a company from China that makes available free for life Rising AntiVirus and Kingsoft AntiVirus, then probably the free security products from Comodo is your best bet.
Comodo Group is an American computer software company, which is currently one of the largest SSL certificate Certification Authority provider on the web that based in Jersey City, New Jersey. The best thing about Comodo is that it’s giving away genuine license for most of its advanced security protection application, and some of them is even top of the line products which attracts rave reviews and approvals. All the free software applications can be installed without any registration or activation serial code number or product key, and is valid forever for life with lifetime upgrade and signature database update.
The free Comodo products which can be downloaded, installed and used for free including:
- Comodo Firewall Plus – An editor’s choice firewall that constantly monitors and defends PC from internet attacks。 Comodo Firewall Plus provides proactive malware defense with AV Scanner and Host Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS) to stop malware from being installed.
- Comodo Verification Engine – Comodo VerificationEngine is an anti-phishing and identity assurance tool that authenticate sites to differentiate legitimate web sites from fraudulent ones for fraud protection. A green border will appear around browser if the site is authenticated.
- Comodo Anti-Malware – Also known as Comodo BOClean, it stops and removes rootkits, spambots, hijackers, keyloggers, malware, trojan horse programs, spyware, pseudorootkits, adware, annoyware, email relays, spam proxies, spam relays, scam downloads email/spam robots (bots) and other unique, variant and repack malicious software in realtime, besides stopping identity thieves from getting personal information.
- Comodo AntiSpam – Eliminates spam totally with Passcode Authentication Technology, an active filtering algorithm that authenticates the sender of each incoming email message, and sender-based authentication.
- Comodo BackUp – Automatic file backup and recovery tool for Windows with support for complete file and folder-duplication to local disks, DVD-RW, CD-RW, network drives and FTP servers, intelligent incremental backups, e-mail reporting, extensive report logs, real time back ups with “synchronization” mode, advanced rule-based filtering, same file name backup-able on multi-session disc, flexible scheduling and space-saving archiving capabilities.
- Comodo Memory Firewall – Another highly rated product, Comodo Memory Firewall is a buffer overflow detection and prevention tool which provides the ultimate defence against one of the most serious and common attack types on the Internet – the buffer overflow attack. Comodo Memory Firewall protects against data theft, computer crashes and system damage by preventing most types of buffer overflow attacks.
- Comodo AntiVirus – Not as famous or reliable, but free of charge nonetheless, and features on-demand scanning, on-access scanning, email scanning, process monitoring, worm blocking and full scheduling capabilities to eliminate Viruses, Worms and Trojans from Windows XP and Windows 2000 computers.
- Comodo iVault – iVault is a password manager that provides secure password management. It features instantaneous logins to any username and password secured web pages such as online banking and email account sites. It also doubles up as a 256 bit secure storage for private and confidential information such as credit card details and social security numbers and protects against the very latest key-logging Trojan Horse viruses.
Note: Comodo iVault requires user registration to receive a free registration code.
- Comodo SecureEmail – Comodo SecureEmail is a PKI based application that automatically encrypts and digitally signs all outgoing email messages to protect and prevent the content from been reading by person who are not authorized. SecureMail supports ‘session’ certificates for direct sending and full integration with major mail clients including Outlook, Outlook Express, Thunderbird, Incredimail and many other POP, SMTP and IMAP based clients.
- Trustix Enterprise Firewall – Trustix Enterprise Firewall is the only WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) for visualization firewall in the world for corporate network. A fully-featured packet-filtering router, Trustix Enterprise Firewall has advanced capabilities including the intuitive Xsentry graphical user interface, DMZ, 3DES encrypted VPN tunnels, proxy caching server, PKI X.509 certificates authentication and fault tolerant automatic failover features.
- Trustix Secure Linux – This is not a software tool. Instead it’s a complete security hardened, server optimized Linux distribution by Comodo. Packages are been specifically chosen to maximize the security, performance and stability of corporate servers. It has no running services which may compromise security or denigrate system performance, features strong encryption and is capable of heavy duty multitasking.
- Comodo AV Scanner – Online virus scanning service with heuristic analysis and constantly update virus definitions to scan and check if computer is infected with viruses and spyware.
- Comodo SiteMon – Sitemon is a free website uptime, continuity and availability monitor and checker that automatically checks your website is up and running and viewable by your customers every ten minutes, 24/7. SiteMon also monitors user-selected keywords to ensure your web page has loaded correctly and content has not been modified. Any problem will be alerted via email.
- Comodo Meet – Comodo Meet allows users to conduct interactive web conferences with remote team members online or reach global audiences with online webinars. Not exactly free though, but free license gives free usage of 60 minutes of conference time per month, every month, for up to 20 participants.
- Comodo DiskShield – Currently in beta, but will be released as another free product. A product similar to Microsoft SteadyState, Comodo DiskShield is a disk virtualization software which could protect your computer configuration instantly by turning the disks into virtual disks. With CDS, all the changes made to a disk, such as copying, deleting files/folders, formatting the disk etc. are going to be temporary. All the changes will be eradicated when you restart the PC.
- Comodo Disk Encryption – Currently in beta and available for free download. Similar to TrueCrypt and BitLocker, Comodo Disk Encryption is a disk encryption software which protects your sensitive information by encrypting it using several algorithms.
- Comodo Vulnerability Analyzer – Another beta app similar to HackerGuardian PCI Scan Compliancy which will be released for free download with free lifetime license. Comodo Vulnerability Analyzer scans the software installed on computer and accesses or determines whether there is any vulnerabilities or they are up to date or approaching end of life (no longer supported).
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Steganos Privacy Suite 19 Free Download With Genuine License Key
- Zemana AntiMalware Premium Free Download For Limited Time
- Microsoft Edge Dev 18.104.22.168 New Updated Now Available for Download
- Bitdefender Total Security 2020 Free Download With Genuine License Series Key
- Norton Security Deluxe Free Download With 3 Months Genuine License Serial Key