MSDN and Technet Subscribers Downloads also has 64-bit or x64 edition of Windows Vista integrated and ready slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 (SP1) available for free download for paid subscribers. The DVD ISO image file for the Windows Vista with SP1 x64 version cannot be downloaded directly by non-subscribers, but the full version whole file of the ISO image has been leaked on the Web, and can be downloaded via BitTorrent (BT) network.
Also available for download is 32-bit Windows Vista SP1 MSDN ISO image.
Note: No tracker in the torrent files, thus DHT network has to be enabled, or try http://tpb.tracker.thepiratebay.org:80/announce tracker.
User can also download 6001.18000.080118-1840_amd64fre_Client_en-us-FRMCXFRE_EN_DVD.iso via torrent. It’s essentially the asme 64-bit Windows Vista SP1 install DVD, but with different naming convention.
The characteristics and hash values for the en_windows_vista_with_service_pack_1_x64_dvd_x14-29595.iso file downloaded is as following:
File Name: en_windows_vista_with_service_pack_1_x64_dvd_x14-29595.iso
Size: 3.66 GB (3,930,677,248 Bytes)
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements
- Google Chrome 74 Released – Here the Changes and Download Links