Abelssoft CryptBox is a powerful file encryption tool for Windows that allows users to store private or important data securely, quickly and easily. With CryptBox, users able to create and add files in a safe password protected with AES-256 algorithms, with ability to view the files on virtual drives with Windows Explorer. In addition, Users can use iPod, USB device, a plain password, or a series of images as a key to open and close the secure data. Furthermore, CryptBox also feature TravelSafe that allows secure safes to be opened directly from a portable device without the original program.
Features of Abelssoft CryptBox 2010:
- Easy Encryption by Wizards.
- AES-256 Encryption Algorithm.
- Install PortableApps into Safe.
- Accepts different types of passwords for a safe.
- iPod as key for Safe.
- File shredder.
- System drive encryption.
As a holiday promotional offer, Abelssoft is now giving away free license key code for CryptBox 2010. To grab the free copy of CryptBox 2010 legally which normally cost $19.00 to purchase, just follow the below steps:
- Download CryptBox 2010: cryptboxfull2010.zip (Special Build – 21.80 MB)
- Install the program. When launching CryptBox 2010, a registration screen (in German) will pop up (though the program is available in English, German and Spanish).
- The registration screen will offer users to register to unlock the Abelssoft CryptBox 2010.
- Enter the email address, first name, and last name and click on “Jetzt kostenlos freischalten” button.
- An email from “Abelssoft” will be sent to the registered email address with a CryptBox 2010 registration serial code.
- Use the received registration code to unlock and activate CryptBox 2010.
Abelssoft CryptBox 2010 support Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Window XP, and Windows Vista.