Windows Live SkyDrive is a free online storage service from Microsoft that offers 25GB of storage space for users to upload their favorite photos, files and etc. Although, it is free but its does not comes with the user friendly features that allow the users to manage the files easily. To overcome this issue, here is a free and easy-to-use yet powerful extension for Windows Explorer which called as SkyDrive Explorer. With SkyDrive Explorer, the users can easily manage their documents which stores in Microsoft Live SkyDrive via Windows Explorer.
SkyDrive Explorer includes the following features:
- View the structure and contents of folders in SkyDrive.
- View files information (type, size, creation date in GMT format).
- Create new root folders and subfolders.
- Copy files into the storage.
- Delete files and folders.
- Copy files from the storage to the computer.
- Copy folders and subfolders from the storage to the computer keeping their structure.
- Use drag & drop for files operations.
- Rename files and folders.
- Create links to SkyDrive folders on your computer.
- Does not require to install and configure any additional programs or ActiveX components.
If you are interested, just download from here and install it on your computer. Once completed installed, you will see “SkyDrive Explorer” icon in My Computer then just click on the “SkyDrive Explorer” and type in your Windows Live ID and password to access the service.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Ashampoo Backup 2020 Free Download With Full Version License
- DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper Free Download With License Serial Key Giveaway
- PDF Conversa Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost