The world’s second largest vendor of notebook PCs, Acer has announced the launch of its new updated Aspire notebooks – Aspire 5745DG, which is equipped with an energy-efficient 15.6-inch HD widescreen LED-backlit display, 4 GB of RAM, 500 GB of hard drive storage, and Intel Core i5 processor with Intel Turbo Boost Technology that delivers optimal performance and energy efficiency for accelerated productivity.
Features of Acer Aspire AS5745DG notebook:
- 15.6-inch HD widescreen LED-backlit display with a 1366×768 resolution
- Intel Core i5 processor with Intel Turbo Boost Technology
- Integrated Nvidia GeForce GT4210M graphics
- 4 GB of RAM and 500GB 5400RPM SATA HDD
- Support 802.11b/g/Draft-N Wi-Fi CERTIFIED and gigabit Ethernet
- Built-in 1.3 megapixel high-definition webcam that presents vivid images even in low light situations
- Four USB 2.0 ports, HDMI output, and a multi-in-one media reader
- High-density, 6-cell (4400 mAh) Li-ion Battery delivers up to 3.5 hours battery life
- Windows 7 Home Premium operating system
The new Aspire AS5745DG notebook has updated to Nvidia GeForce GT4210M graphics card with 3D Vision technology, which consists a pair of 3D shutter glasses with a built-in IR receiver. Acer also rolls in Acer Arcade Deluxe to convert 2D content to 3D with one click. In addition, it also comes with Acer Dolby Home Theater v3 combined with S/PDIF that supports for digital speakers deliver extraordinarily clear audio.
The new Acer Aspire 5745DG comes in light and durable design sports a glossy black cover. Aspire AS5745DG notebook which measures 14.96 (W) x 9.84 (D) x 1.00 (H) inches and weighs about 2.6 kg is expected to hit the market in late October for an MSRP of $999.99.