The well-known PC manufacturer, Acer has announced the launch of its new Aspire One AO532h netbook, which combines an energy-efficient Intel Atom N450 processor, 10.1-inch LED-backlit screen, impressive 10 hours of battery life and fast Wi-Fi connectivity in a single device aiming to enhance your mobile computing experience, ideal for all day mobility and connectivity.
“These new Aspire One netbooks offer mobile users some of the features and performance of a larger notebook, while providing a highly portable, compact design that’s easy to take anywhere,” said Ray Sawall, senior manager for product marketing at Acer America. “Consumers can browse the Internet, check email, share photos, enjoy their entertainment applications, and even get work done wherever their travel takes them.”
Features and Specifications of Acer Aspire One AO532h:
- 10.1-inch WSVGA Acer CrystalBrite LED-backlit TFT LCD display
- Intel Atom Processor N450 (1.66GHz, 512KB L2 cache, 667MHz FSB)
- Integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3150 and Mobile Intel NM10 Express chipset
- 1GB of RAM and 160GB 5400RPM SATA HDD
- Acer InviLink Nplify 802.11b/g/Draft-N Wi-Fi CERTIFIED
- Built-in webcam and 2 stereo speakers
- Large keyboard with Multi-Gesture touchpad
- High-density, 6-cell (4400 mAh) Li-ion Battery supports up to 10 hours battery life
- Windows 7 Starter operating system
- 3 variants of stylish color – Onyx Blue, Garnet Red and Silver Matrix
The new Acer Aspire One AO532h netbook which measures 10.17 (W) x 7.28 (D) x 0.99 (H) inches and weighs about 1.25 kg is expected to hit the market this month for an MSRP of $299.99.