The Taiwan based computer manufacturer, Acer has recently announced the availability of its new smartphone named as Acer F1, which powered by the blazing fast 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon CPU. The F1 smartphone will be limited to 800 MHz which although lower than computer standards but it should be sufficient for run a phone without a hitch. In addition, the Acer F1 smartphone will run Windows Mobile 6.5 operating system and will come with an Acer Suite 2.0 UI and will have ATI graphics.
Key Features of Acer F1
- 3.8-inch TFT touchscreen display with 480 x 800 pixels resolution
- 5 MegaPixels autofocus camera with LED flash
- 1GHz Qualcomm chip processor
- Acer Suite 2.0 UI
- ATI graphics
- WiFi, 7.2Mbps HSDPA connectivity
- GPS for navigation
- 3.5mm headset jack
- FM radio
- Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional OS
The Acer F1 measures just thickness of less than 12mm and will be re-named closer to its release. The phone is expected to launch in September but the price has yet to be announced.