Good news for Ferrari fans! Acer America has announced the U.S. launch of the new sleek, ultra-portable Ferrari One notebook, the full-featured, 11.6″ notebook PC that combines performance and extreme portability, utilizing the same exquisite details and performance features celebrated by Scudetto Ferrari, based on Windows 7 Home Premium operating system.
According to Acer, “The look and feel of Formula 1 racing is shown throughout the notebook’s detailed design, including the checkered palm rest extending into a comfortable full-size keyboard, the metallic LED-lit power button and yellow prancing horse emblem that perfectly complements the notebook’s red cover. Ferrari enthusiasts will also note the tire-shape grips underneath the notebook’s body, racing-inspired wallpaper and calendar, as well as a quick access key to Ferrari.com.”
Features and specifications of Acer Ferrari One FO200-1799:
- 11.6-inch HD CineCrystal LED-backlit widescreen display
- AMD Athlon 64 X2 dual-core processor for long-lasting battery power
- ATI Radeon HD 3200 Graphics gives HD visual quality
- 4GB DDR2 dual-channel memory and 250GB HDD
- Acer InviLink 802.11a/b/g/Draft-N Wi-Fi CERTIFIED
- Two built-in enhanced stereo speakers and Acer Crystal Eye webcam
- 3rd Generation Dolby Home Theater audio enhancement
- Multi-gesture touchpad supports circular-motion scrolling, pinch-action zoom and page flip
- Full-size Acer FineTip Keyboard and multi-in-1 multimedia card reader
- 6-cell Li-ion Battery (5600 mAh) delivers up to 5-hour battery life
- Windows 7 Home Premium OS
“Both Acer and Ferrari have a tradition of designing products built on passion, innovation and performance,” commented Chris White, senior director for U.S. business management at Acer America. “The new Ferrari One notebook blends the ideas of racing and technology into a superior PC product.”
Acer Ferrari One FO200-1799 notebook which measures 11.2 x 8.03 x 0.9/1.2 inches and weighs in at 3.31 pounds is now available in the United States for a MSRP of $599.99.