Acer has introduced its new compact, modern and elegant Android 2.2 Froyo-powered smartphone, named as Acer Liquid Metal, which comes equipped with a new Breeze user interface that Acer promises to easily and quickly navigate apps. In addition, you also can view info of Acer Liquid Metal even while the display is locked, thanks to the Breeze UI.
Key features and specifications of Acer Liquid Metal:
- 800 MHz Qualcomm 7230 processor and 512MB of RAM
- High-resolution, large 3.6-inch multi-touch display
- 5-megapixel AF camera with LED flash and 720p/30i HD video capture
- Dolby Surround technology complemented with Dynamic Bass Boost and EQ profiles
- Supports DLNA/UPnP technology for an easy (multimedia) sharing experience
- Android 2.2 platform combined with new Breeze UI
- 14.4 Mbps HSDPA and Wi-FI b/g/n connectivity
- Pre-loaded with Acer SocialJogger app to aggregate your Facebook and Twitter feeds
Acer Liquid Metal that available in two variants of stylish color – silver and brown, expected to hit UK market by December 2010 for £299.