Acer has officially announced its latest Android 2.1 Éclair based smartphone which is aimed to the users who look for the best entertainment, named as Acer Stream. According to the company, Acer Stream is a high-end multimedia smartphone which is optimized for watching movies, listening to music and enjoying web browsing like at home.
Main features of Acer Stream includes:
- Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 1GHz processor and 512MB RAM.
- Runs on Android version 2.1 operating system.
- 3.7-inch WVGA touchscreen display with Amoled technology.
- 5-megapixel photocamera that is capable of recording in 720p.
- Bulit-in GPS system for geotagging videos and photos.
- 2GB of internal memory and 8GB of memory card.
- Supports up to 32GB of micro-SD card.
- Supports 3G+ and HSDPA connectivity.
- Wi-FI and Bluetooth enabled.
- Preloaded with several applications such as Nemo player, Acer UrFooz, Facebook and Twidroid.
- Completely brand new user interface design.
The availability and the price of the Acer Stream smartphone is not yet announced. And it’s likely that it may release, or has upgrade to Android 2.2 Froyo.