Acer has updated its TimelineX notebooks with adding its new TimelineX 1830T notebook, which is thin, ultra portable and allows users to experience true mobility for an affordable price. The new TimelineX 1830T notebook features Intel HD Graphics GPU for maximum performance, 4 GB of RAM, 500 GB of hard drive storage, integrated Bluetooth, and Windows 7 Home Premium OS.
Features of Acer TimelineX 1830T:
- 11.6-inch HD (1366 × 768 pixels) CineCrystal LED-backlit display
- Intel Core i7-680 1.46GHz ultra low voltage processor with Intel Turbo Boost Technology running at speeds of up to 2.53GHz
- 4GB DDR3 Dual-Channel 1333MHz memory and 500GB 5400RPM SATA HDD
- Intel HD Graphics GPU provide superb visual performance for sharp images, rich color and lifelike video
- Intel Wireless WiFi Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n standard
- High Definition audio support with Dolby Sound Room audio
- Two built-in stereo speakers
- Full-size keyboard for accurate and comfortable typing
- 1.3 megapixel Acer Crystal Eye webcam ensures smooth video streaming and high quality images
- 3 USB 2.0 port, 1 HDMI port, 1 eSATA port, and multi gestured trackpad
- 6-cell (5800mAh) Li-Ion Battery support up to eight hours of battery life
- Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit operating system
The 11.6-inch TimelineX 1830T is now available with ultra-low voltage Intel Core i3, i5 and i7 processor options. The new processor features Intel Turbo Boost Technology, which accelerates processor clock speed up to 75 percent to match a user’s workload demands, SpeedStep technology, and Intel Hyper-Threading Technology allows applications to work better in parallel, making multitasking quick and easy.
The notebook measures just 8 x 11.2 x 1.1 inches and weighs only 3.09 pound. Acer TimelineX 1830T notebook is expected to be available through leading retailer by the end of this year from starting price of $899.99.