Surfing on the Internet sometimes can pose a danger as malware can easily violate the system without our knowledge. When we click away from one website, we could be led into another which compromises the security of our system. BitDefender QuickScan is a Google Chrome extension which can detect malware quickly and efficiently.
While a firewall or antivirus software application may easily detect common viruses, Trojan horses, worms or malware, some of the newer menaces may escape the net. BitDefender Quickscan can strengthen the security in the system without utilizing a great deal of the system’s resources. Besides, it detects active malware within a minute so that appropriate action can be taken by the user to eliminate the threat. However, BitDefender QuickScan does not offer a virus cleaning service and the user would have to use an antivirus software to remove the threat.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Steganos Privacy Suite Free Download With Genuine License Series Key Code
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18262 Released To Insiders in the Fast Ring and Skip Ahead
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18267 – What’s New, Improved, Fixed, and Known issues
- O&O DiskImage Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Avira Prime Free 3-Months All-in-One Premium Services – Avira Antivirus Pro, Avira Phantom VPN Pro, Avira Identity Scanner Pro, Avira System Speedup Pro, Avira Software Updater Pro, Password Manager Pro