Need a quick check on how many images have been downloaded or how fast is the downloading speed? Firefox users can download and enjoy a new plugin, Extended Statusbar 1.2.8 that is able to provide the useful information. Extended Statusbar 1.2.8 will display and indicate to users the number of loaded images, the size of the file downloaded, the average downloading speed, the load time and the percentage that has been downloaded.
Opera users must be quite familiar with this feature as it is available in the Opera browser. Now the idea of the information toolbar is added to Firefox. Although this is not really a significant enhancement to the Firefox browser, it could be useful to know the information and it helps users to monitor the downloading process, etc.
Download Firefox Extended Statusbar 1.2.8 via the direct link here.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Steganos Privacy Suite 19 Free Download With Genuine License Key
- Zemana AntiMalware Premium Free Download For Limited Time
- Microsoft Edge Dev 220.127.116.11 New Updated Now Available for Download
- Bitdefender Total Security 2020 Free Download With Genuine License Series Key
- Norton Security Deluxe Free Download With 3 Months Genuine License Serial Key