Need a quick check on how many images have been downloaded or how fast is the downloading speed? Firefox users can download and enjoy a new plugin, Extended Statusbar 1.2.8 that is able to provide the useful information. Extended Statusbar 1.2.8 will display and indicate to users the number of loaded images, the size of the file downloaded, the average downloading speed, the load time and the percentage that has been downloaded.
Opera users must be quite familiar with this feature as it is available in the Opera browser. Now the idea of the information toolbar is added to Firefox. Although this is not really a significant enhancement to the Firefox browser, it could be useful to know the information and it helps users to monitor the downloading process, etc.
Download Firefox Extended Statusbar 1.2.8 via the direct link here.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Build 18351 For Insiders in Slow Ring for PC – Here What’s Fixes, Changes, Improvements, and Known Issues
- DriverMax Free Download With 1-year Genuine License Serial Key
- Windows 10 Build 18342.8 For Insiders in Slow Ring for PC – Here What’s New, Fixed and Improvement, and Known Issues
- How To Download Videos in TikTok – Step-By-Step Guide
- Facebook Messenger Dark Mode – How To Enable Facebook Messenger Dark Mode