There are so many things you may want to do with the images you view and access from the Internet. When working with the Firefox web browser, you have the option of utilizing an add-on to modify or manipulate the individual images displayed on the browser. View Image Plus, an add-on to Firefox browser is a basic image viewer that enables you to do panning, rotating or zooming with the images you see directly on the browser itself without needing to save the images to another image editing application.
Once View Image Plus is activated, right clicking on individual images will produce a drop down menu of a list of functions. You can view the images in actual size, fit images to the window, flip images horizontally or vertically, and rotate images in different directions. You can also zoom the images by scrolling with your mouse. At the same time, the add-on detects Lightbox image links and automatically displays the large version of the images when viewing thumbs.
Download View Image Plus from mozilla.org.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Steganos Privacy Suite Free Download With Genuine License Series Key Code
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18262 Released To Insiders in the Fast Ring and Skip Ahead
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18267 – What’s New, Improved, Fixed, and Known issues
- O&O DiskImage Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Avira Prime Free 3-Months All-in-One Premium Services – Avira Antivirus Pro, Avira Phantom VPN Pro, Avira Identity Scanner Pro, Avira System Speedup Pro, Avira Software Updater Pro, Password Manager Pro