The old adage ‘do not judge a book by its cover’ still rings true. In more recent times, one should not judge a video by its static preview image. An image still that looks interesting may not yield interesting content as expected. Youtube users surely had experienced being attracted by the static preview image on video clips displayed on the Youtube main page but ended up with boring and irrelevant content.
To have a better idea of the video content one is about to view but without having to watch the entire video, users can add Youtube Thumbs, a pretty useful userscript for the Google Chrome browser. This can give users a few more preview images on the selected video. This useful extension for the Google Chrome browser will display a sequence of still images of the particular video when users hover or point to it. With these images, it might help users to have a clearer idea of what the video is about before they decide to view the entire video.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- How To Download HBO Shows On iPhone, iPad Through Apple TV App
- Norton 360 Free Download With License Serial Key
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 19025 (20H1) for PC Official Available for Insiders in Fast Ring – Here’s What’s News, Fixes, and Enhancement Changelog
- Kaspersky Total Security 2020 Free Download With License Serial Key
- Steganos Privacy Suite 19 Free Download With Genuine License Key