Windows XP has reserved 10% of total hard disk capacity for the Recycle Bin by default. Ten percent might be considered very huge if based on today’s huge hard disks. For instance, on a 100GB hard disk, 10% works out to be 10GB. A total of 10GB reserved space for Recycle Bin might be too huge.
We can actually change the percentage of the reserved space by right clicking on the Recycle Bin icon and selecting “Properties”. You can then amend the percentage of the reserved space for Recycle Bin used by all drives independently or globally.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Tipard iPhone Eraser Genuine License Key Code Giveaway and Free Download
- Any Data Recovery Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Bitdefender Total Security 2019 Free Download With Genuine License Series Key Code
- HyperCam 5 Home Edition Free Download With Genuine License Series Key Code
- Avira Password Manager Pro Free Download With Genuine License Key Code