Adobe AIR 1.0 Beta 3 version has been released from Adobe Lab. Adobe AIR allows developers to use their existing web development skills in HTML, AJAX Flash, Flex, etc to deploy the internet applications to the local desktop. With the release of this new version, Adobe AIR Beta 3, users will see a lot of cool stuffs and added important features. This new release supports for H.264 video and Advanced Audio Coding (AAC). Besides, this application also support automatic runtime updates. It has full screen hardware acceleration ability and allows flash content for flash within HTML support to be integrated within HTML based applications.
The full release note published by Adobe Lab has been released. Users can view the release note via the link here. Users also can also download the application via the link here.
Update: Adobe AIR 1.0 Final
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Want to share the Apple devices content to SmartTV with AirPlay 2? Here are the SmartTV models support AirPlay 2
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18312 for PC Released – Here What’s Full Details of Changes
- $1200+ Free Windows Software – SlideMaker Slideshow Video Editor, Video Movie Maker, Movie Maker & Video Editor, GIF Maker, Movie Maker & Video Editor & More
- Tipard iPhone Eraser Genuine License Key Code Giveaway and Free Download
- Any Data Recovery Free Download With Genuine License Key Code