Adobe has unveiled the latest version of its popular “The Adobe Creative Suite” software which is acknowledged by the company as the most essential product that has been released by the company.
The new software, “Creative Suite 3” offers users many features to integrate multimedia into websites and mobile phones – it is a key strategy as Adobe tries to expand from its core customer base of artists and designers.
There are six versions of the full suite that are summarised as follows: –
– Adobe Creative Suite 3 Design Premium delivers a dream toolkit for print, web, interactive, and mobile design.
– Adobe Creative Suite 3 Design Standard focuses on professional print design.
– Adobe Creative Suite 3 Web Premium combines the best-of-the-best web design and development tools.
– Adobe Creative Suite 3 Web Standard serves the professional web developer.
– Adobe Creative Suite 3 Production Premium is a complete post-production solution for video professionals.
– Adobe Creative Suite 3 Master Collection enables you to design across media — print, web, interactive, mobile, video, and film — in the most comprehensive creative environment ever produced.
This latest version will be sold online and in stores, priced from US$1,599 to US$2,499. Users can also buy individual upgrades on 13 standalone applications, including Photoshop CS3, Illustrator CS3, Flash CS3 Professional, Dreamweaver CS3, Adobe Premiere Pro CS3, and After Effects CS3.