Adobe Photoshop Express 2.0 is the latest version of for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. The Photoshop Express is a companion app to the Photoshop.com for online photo sharing, editing and hosting resource. With Photoshop Express, The user can edit, share and upload photos to their free Photoshop.com account (maximum 2GB) from their mobile device. The latest version of the Photoshop Express 2.0 has been improved with several new features such as New Camera workflow for rapid in-app photo-taking, In-App purchase of Adobe Camera Pack, full retina display support and multi-tasking support.
Key editing features of Adobe Photoshop Express 2.0 includes:
- Basics: crop, straighten, rotate and flip.
- Color: exposure, saturation, tint, black and white and contrast.
- Filters: sketch, soft focus and sharpen.
- Effects: vibrant, pop, border, vignette blur, warm vintage, rainbow, white glow, and soft black and white.
- Borders: rectangle, rounded, oval, soft edge, vignette, rough edge, halftone and film emulsion.
Adobe Photoshop Express 2.0 is available as a free download at without the Adobe Camera Pack. The Adobe Camera Pack can be purchased at the price of $3.99.
Key features of the Adobe Camera Pack includes:
- Noise: the reduce Noise feature smooths out those flaws to quickly improve the photos. It’s fast, accurate, and puts professional Adobe Photoshop quality in the palm of your hand.
- Self Timer: Set a camera timer to 3- or 10-second intervals before the photo is snapped.
- Auto Review: Make sure you get a good shot and delete it if you don’t. Auto Review gives you a quick look at your picture before the action passes you by.