Microsoft has introduced two new user experience in Windows 7, namely Aero Shake and Aero Peek, to satisfy appetite of Windows users who are demanding more flashy graphical user interface after the born of outstanding Windows Aero GUI, and signal the move towards Natural User Interface (NUI) model of interaction.
Aero Shake allows user to quickly and instantly minimize all other non-active windows that sit in the background by just shaking the application window, and at the same time experiencing a seizure in your hand. To bring back the desktop to previous state with windows open back, shake the sole window again. To use Aero Shake to minimize all inactive windows to Taskbar (or Superbar), user can click and hold on to a window’s title bar that he or she wants to continue work on, and then move the window to left and to right (shake) a few times (two times or move). The feature is probably one of the feature to support mouse gesture by Microsoft. To visualize how Aero Shake works, see the demo video below.
Beside, Windows 7 also feature another presentation technology called Aero Peek. Aero Peek improves on Windows 7 Superbar thumbnail previews, and allows user to quickly preview the desktop by making all other opened active and inactive windows transparent by just using mouse to hover over the far right end of Taskbar. Aero Peek also support full screen view preview of any open windows on desktop while temporarily hiding all other open windows by mouse over the taskbar button for an open application or window. A new graphical thumbnail appears, previewing the window in a small glass frame. It also allows users to pin program to Taskbar permanently, with a mini-Start Menus for all pinned items or most common destination and most common tasks, dubbed as Jump Lists. Watch the video below for Aero Peek demo by Microsoft.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18334 Roll Out for Windows Insiders – Here Full Changelog of What Fixes, Changes, and Improvement (Free State of Decay)
- Windows 10 Voice Recorder Keyboard Shortcuts
- Free Elegant Art Nouveau Fonts for Windows, Linux, and Mac
- Want to share the Apple devices content to SmartTV with AirPlay 2? Here are the SmartTV models support AirPlay 2
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18312 for PC Released – Here What’s Full Details of Changes