The world’s leading provider of mobile devices, Nokia has announced the availability of its new eye-catching Nokia 5230, the touch phone which combines an innovative design, cutting-edge technology as well as a world of entertainment in a single device, based on Symbian S60 5th Edition OS.
Main Features Of Nokia 5230:
- Vibrant 3.2-inch full touchscreen display with tactile feedback and 640 x 360 pixels resolution (nHD)
- 2 megapixel camera with video recording capability (640 x 480 pixels at up to 30 fps)
- A-GPS navigation with Ovi Maps 3.0 application
- Easy to use music player with 33 hours of playback time
- Media Bar with quick access to your favorite media and applications
- Contacts bar features thumbnail images for up to 20 friends
- Access to Nokia Music Store, Ovi Store and favorite social networking sites
“Competitively priced at 149 EUR, we believe the Nokia 5230 is an unbeatable offer for many new customers who aspire a device that stars in music, mingles with social networks from Facebook to MySpace, navigates you to where it happens, when it happens, and comes in an array of dazzling colors,” said Jo Harlow, Vice President of Nokia.
The new stylish and affordable Nokia 5230 which measures 111 x 51.7 x 14.5/15.5 mm and weights in at 113 g (without stylus) is expected to be available in the fourth quarter of 2009 for approximately 150 EUR and 260 EUR (include Comes With Music service), respectively.