The largest American wireless network, Alltel Wireless, and Motorola have announced the new handset built for social connectivity brings convenience and full music experience – Motorola Hint QA30, the vertical slider phone that keeps users in touch with their wide social circle in a variety of ways, aiming to provide users a complete mobile experience.
“Wireless customers communicate in so many different ways, and they want their cell phones to be a portal to their social networks and the Internet,” said Brian Ullem, vice president of device strategy at Alltel Wireless. “The Motorola Hint gives them a fun and sophisticated way to stay in touch with the people who matter most.”
Impressive Highlights Of Motorola Hint From Alltel Wireless:
- Full QWERTY keyboard with dedicated keys for the 2 megapixel camera, MP3 player and Web access
- Large 2.5-inch QVGA (320 x 240 pixels) display screen
- Preloaded with popular applications, including Alltel Navigation powered by Telenav, XM Radio Mobile and Aricent Celltop
- Stereo Bluetooth and advanced voice recognition dialing capabilities
- USB high speed port and 3.5 mm headset jack
- External music keys that allow for easy playback control and browsing of song files
- High speed EVDO internet compatibility
- microSD memory card slot (up to 8 GB)
- Talk time: 4.5 hours ; Standby time: 15.6 days
The new compact Motorola Hint which measures 3.23 x 2.43 x 0.67-inches and weighs just 4.23 oz will be available through Alltel Wireless starting November 28th, retailing for $99.99 after two-year contract and $50 mail-in rebate.