Have you ever encounter that your windows best dissertation writing service suddenly reboot without displaying any notice or blue screen of death? When such sceneario happens, and if the first thing that you think may cause the error due to hardware failure which caused by malfunctioning device drivers or kernel modules, you may try out WhoCrashed. WhoCrashed is a free analysis tool that able to show the drivers which have been crashing your computer with a single click. It does post-mortem crash dump analysis and presents all gathered information in a comprehensible way.
WhoCrashed relies on the Windows Debugging Package (WinDbg) from Microsoft. If this is not installed, WhoCrashed will download and extract this package automatically for you. Normally, debugging skills and a set of debugging tools are required to do post-mortem crash dump analysis. However, WhoCrashed do not need any debugging skills to find out what drivers are causing trouble to your computer. WhoCrashed is avalaible for free download.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Watchdog PC Cleaner 2018 Free Download With Genuine License Serial Keycode
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17738 Official ISO Images Download Link
- Microsoft Released Windows 10 Build 17741 For PC – Here What’s Changes, Fixes, Improvements, and Known Issues
- Microsoft Released Windows 10 Build 17744 For Insiders in Fast Ring for PC – Here What’s Fixes, Changes, Improvements, and Known Issues
- Windows 10 Build 18219 Released – Here’s What’s New, Fixed, and Known Issues