Have you ever encounter that your windows best dissertation writing service suddenly reboot without displaying any notice or blue screen of death? When such sceneario happens, and if the first thing that you think may cause the error due to hardware failure which caused by malfunctioning device drivers or kernel modules, you may try out WhoCrashed. WhoCrashed is a free analysis tool that able to show the drivers which have been crashing your computer with a single click. It does post-mortem crash dump analysis and presents all gathered information in a comprehensible way.
WhoCrashed relies on the Windows Debugging Package (WinDbg) from Microsoft. If this is not installed, WhoCrashed will download and extract this package automatically for you. Normally, debugging skills and a set of debugging tools are required to do post-mortem crash dump analysis. However, WhoCrashed do not need any debugging skills to find out what drivers are causing trouble to your computer. WhoCrashed is avalaible for free download.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Ashampoo Backup 2020 Free Download With Full Version License
- DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper Free Download With License Serial Key Giveaway
- PDF Conversa Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost