The well-known American multinational company, Apple has announced its latest Final Cut Express 4 application. It’s the latest version (edition 4) of its intermediate video editing application with AVCHD (Advanced Video Codec High Definition) support.
According to the company, the new Open Format Timeline in Final Cut Express 4 can allow users to mix and match footage from DV, HDV and even AVCHD material in realtime.
“Almost a million digital filmmakers have made Final Cut their editing application of choice,” said Rob Schoeben, Apple’s vice president of Applications Product Marketing. “With the introduction of Final Cut Express 4, Apple makes it easy for anyone to join the rapidly growing community of Final Cut editors worldwide.”
“This is a very significant upgrade,” said Kirk Paulsen, Apple’s Senior Director Applications Product Marketing. “We took some features that you would only expect to see in Final Cut Pro 6 and made them available in Final Cut Express 4.”
In addition, the new video editing software also makes it easy to import iMovie ’08 projects and enhance them with advanced editing capabilities including multiple layers of video and graphics, picture in picture effects and animated titles.
The latest Final Cut Express 4 is now available for USD $199, while an upgrades from previous versions costs $99.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Build 18351 For Insiders in Slow Ring for PC – Here What’s Fixes, Changes, Improvements, and Known Issues
- DriverMax Free Download With 1-year Genuine License Serial Key
- Windows 10 Build 18342.8 For Insiders in Slow Ring for PC – Here What’s New, Fixed and Improvement, and Known Issues
- How To Download Videos in TikTok – Step-By-Step Guide
- Facebook Messenger Dark Mode – How To Enable Facebook Messenger Dark Mode