AT&T has launched the 10.1″ HP Mini 110 subsidized netbook with built-in access to the nation’s fastest 3G network and the largest Wi-Fi network in United States, featuring Intel Atom processor, 1GB of memory and 160GB hard drive, based on newest Windows 7 operating system.
Features and details of HP Mini 110 (AT&T):
- 10.1-inch LED anti-glare widescreen display with WSVGA (1024 x 600 pixels) resolution
- 1.6 GHz Intel Atom processor, 1GB of RAM and 160GB HDD
- HP QuickSync enables automatic synching of files saved on Mini 110 with a home/work PC while connected to the same Wi-Fi network
- AT&T Communication Manager (ACM) 7.0 with redesigned user-friendly interface to easily manage their usage and connections
- 0.3 megapixel HP webcam with an integrated microphone
- Microsoft Windows 7 OS
- Dimensions: 10.03 x 6.77 x 1.29 inches ; Starting weight: 2.57 pounds
HP Mini 110 netbook that backed by superb HP service and support is now available at AT&T stores nationwide and www.att.com/netbooks for $199, after mail-in rebate with a two-year data service contract (AT&T DataConnect plan).