The premier communications holding company, AT&T has announced the launch of the highly anticipated advanced touch-screen phone, named as Samsung Eternity (SGH-A867), which supports an award-winning service from MediaFLO USA – AT&T Mobile TV.
“Eternity can provide endless entertainment options for AT&T customers,” said Jeff Bradley, senior vice president, Devices for AT&T’s Mobility and Consumer operations. “Our customers are looking for mobile phones to be a remote control for their life, bringing music, the Internet, GPS navigation and even TV with them on the go.”
Impressive Highlights Of Samsung Eternity From AT&T:
- Large, vivid 3.2-inch WQVGA touch screen display with haptic support
- On-screen full-touch QWERTY keyboard
- 3 megapixel camera with video capture
- Samsung’s unique TouchWiz user interface allows for quick access to your favorite features
- Advanced messaging capabilities, including Mobile Email and instant messaging (Yahoo!, Windows Live, AOL)
- Bluetooth technology with A2DP stereo support
- microSD memory card slot supporting up to 8GB
- Capable of Video Share calling, AT&T Navigator, AT&T Mobile Music with Napster Mobile as well as AT&T Mobile TV
- Supports an accelerometer that will automatically detect motion and the orientation of the cellphone
- Full HTML web browser
- Talk time – Up to 5 hours ; Standby time – Up to 250 hours
“The Eternity brings the big screen to the palm of your hand,” said Bill Ogle, chief marketing officer, Samsung Telecommunications America. “This touch-screen mobile TV handset is part of Samsung’s TouchWiz line of phones and keeps you entertained and connected on the go.”
The new Samsung Eternity mobile phone which measures 4.3″ x 2.2″ x 0.5″ and weights at 3.88 ounces is now available through AT&T for $149.99 after $50 mail-in rebate and 2-year contract.