The famous Korean mobile phone maker, Pantech has announced the launch of its new Pantech Slate (C530), which the company claims as the “World’s Thinnest QWERTY Keyboard” handset, currently available at AT&T company-owned stores and AT&T’s official website.
“We are proud to bring yet another design first to Pantech customers,” said Patrick Beattie, vice president of sales and marketing for Pantech Wireless, Inc. “Experience shows that users want increasingly unique devices that are easy to use. The Slate, debuting as the world’s thinnest phone with a full QWERTY keypad, ushers in a new level of style and convenience for customers who need to text and email.”
Highlights Of Pantech Slate From AT&T:
- Immediate and simple access to a range of messaging services, including text messaging, multimedia messaging, instant messaging and email
- Multimedia functionality including support of AT&T’s MEdia Net and custom content
- 2.2-inch LCD screen (176 x 220 pixels)
- 1.3 megapixel camera with video recording capability
- Bluetooth wireless connectivity
The new Pantech Slate mobile phone which measures a depth of less than one centimeter is now available through AT&T for $49.99 with a two-year contract, after a $50 mail-in rebate.