Auslogics BoostSpeed 4 is a powerful speed-boosting utility suite that able to remove all the junk files, useless duplicate files, unnecessary applications, and comes with tools to fix registry errors, defragment the disks to ensure maximum PC performance or optimize Internet upload and download speed. BoostSpeed comes with a simple disk cleaner that flushes out browser cache and temporary files. The new Auslogics BoostSpeed 4 has added new interface languages and included support for the latest versions of FireFox, Opera, Chrome, and Safari web browsers. In addition, Auslogics BoostSpeed also contains security features such as file shredder, disk wiper, and track eraser that can scans the browsers and removes all cookies and history.
Features of AusLogics BoostSpeed:
- Improve Internet connection performance with Internet Optimization Wizard
- View connections statistics, bytes sent/received and traffic by graph
- 1-Click Maintenance
- Clean up the system and free up disk space
- Fix and defrag the Windows registry
- Defragment hard drives
- Control system resources usage
- Protect privacy
- Optimize Microsoft Office components
- Easy to use Uninstall and Startup Managers
- Optimize Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Opera browser
- Optimize ICQ, MSN Messenger, Outlook Express and Norton SystemWorks
- Tweaks to speed up Windows Vista and XP
To grab the free 12-month subscription validity AusLogics BoostSpeed 4 license serial code which normally cost $29.95 (for 3 PCs), just head to the following URL:
The download is originally available for UK users through V3.co.uk, where users are required to click the Try Now button to download the setup installer for free AusLogics BoostSpeed 4 (boost-speed-setup_free.zip) with 12-month subscription period. No license key or serial number is required, and the program is pre-registered and pre-activated.
AusLogics BoostSpeed 4 supports Windows 2008, Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7 (32 & 64-bit).