AuthenTec fingerprint sensor is one of the few devices that Windows 7 does not automatically provide compatible driver for immediate recognition and use upon installation, or after searching via Windows Update. Instead, the AuthenTec fingerprint sensor will appear with other devices with exclamation mark in Device Manager.
AuthenTec fingerprint sensor is used by many OEM notebook and desktop PC manufacturers as biometric authentication module, including Lenovo (IBM ThinkPad), HP, ASUS, Acer, Dell, Fujitsu, Fujitsu Siemens, LG, Samsung, Toshiba and many others. In Windows 7, an all new Windows Biometric Framework has been introduced to make integration easier and more consistent to help deliver enhanced reliability, compatibility and usability of fingerprint-based solutions.
For computer owner with AuthenTec fingerprint sensor (including AES1610, single chip match-on AES2810, and new AES2550), AuthenTec has released that beta driver that supports and compatible with Windows 7 for the fingerprint sensor.
After installed, restart the computer. The TrueSuite management user interface to enroll or manager your fingerprint authentication is located at C:\Program Files\WIN7TS\TrueSuiteApplication.exe.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Build 18351 For Insiders in Slow Ring for PC – Here What’s Fixes, Changes, Improvements, and Known Issues
- DriverMax Free Download With 1-year Genuine License Serial Key
- Windows 10 Build 18342.8 For Insiders in Slow Ring for PC – Here What’s New, Fixed and Improvement, and Known Issues
- How To Download Videos in TikTok – Step-By-Step Guide
- Facebook Messenger Dark Mode – How To Enable Facebook Messenger Dark Mode