Usually when one download a file from the Internet, web browser such as Firefox will prompt for location to save, or simply save to one default folder. It may take user some time to find or switch the folder to save and store the files. Automatic Save Folder is a Firefox add-on that able to automatically save the files to desired location based on the type or other filter sets which user defines during configuration. In the filter section, you can add any number of filters to the download. Automatic Save Folder has the option to filters as domain names, file extension type and regular expression to filter download.
Apart of that, you also can select a particular folder for downloads which are not listed in the filter. Automatic Save Folder is currently an experimental add-on, whereby you need to have an account to download, although it’s free.
The below is the some examples of setting the filter:
- Save all subtitle files to video folder – domain: all, filter:.srt and folder: your video folder.
- Save all the files from a particular website (let say mydigitallife.info) to be saved in mydigitallife folder – domain: mydigitallife.info, filter: all and folder: your mydigitallife folder.
- Save all .exe files from mozilla in a folder only – domain: mozilla.org, filter:.exe and folder: your Mozilla Folder.
- Save all same filename in a folder only – domain: all, files:*heroes*.srt and folder: your heroes folder.
Download Automatic Save Folder from mozilla.org.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements
- Google Chrome 74 Released – Here the Changes and Download Links