Backup4all 4.5 (the latest version of Backup4all), from Softland, is an award-winning, comprehensive and easy-to-use data backup application for Microsoft Windows platform, which is created to protect your valuable data from loss. Backup4all is available in 4 editions – Backup4all Professional, Backup4all Standard, Backup4all Portable and Backup4all Lite.
Key features of Backup4all Lite 4.5:
- Intuitive Interface (Explore view)
- Multiple backup job configurations
- Powerful file and folder filtering engine
- Backup open files (files in use)
- Default Predefined backups
- Backup plugins
- Backup summary/statistics
- Mirror backup with individual file compression and encryption
- Mirror backup that copies NTFS permissions and alternate streams
- Backup and test operations can be paused/resumed/stopped
- Brief view and “Getting Started” window with shortcuts to main operations
- Capable of setting memory usage for backing up
- MSI setup for automatic deployment
- Command line version
- Schedule backups
- Automatic updates
Backup4all Lite 4.5 edition with limited functionality normally priced at $19.95. As part of Softland / CHIP Thailand promotion, the interested users are now entitled to download the full version of Backup4all Lite 4.5 at no cost.
To grab a free copy of Backup4all Lite 4.5, follow these steps:
- Visit Softland promotion page at http://www.backup4all.com/free/chipt1.html.
- Fill out the registration form and submit it.
- Instantly, an email (from Backup4all) which contains registration name and registration license code will be delivered to your registered email ID.
- Download the setup installer of Backup4all Lite 4.5: b4a-std.exe.
- Once installed, input your received registration name and license serial key to activate the Backup4all Lite 4.5 to a full version.
Backup4all Lite 4.5 is fully compatible with Microsoft Windows Vista, XP, 2003, 2008 Server and Windows 7 Operating systems.