Investors need to be extra careful in this period of global financial turmoil. This also applies to net users. Microsoft safety expert, Tim Cranton, warns internet users to be more cautious with the email received especially in this moment of financial crisis . Internet fraudsters will take the opportunity to send out more spam and fraudulent email claiming to offer cash-strapped consumers new mortgages, loans or money from failed banks, etc. They would probably ask consumers to pay some fees or costs claim that this is associated with the refinancing.
When crisis happen, more and more people especially those who have financial difficulties will fall more easily into traps and become victims of scam. In their desperate or vulnerable situation, this is not surprising. Hence, those internet fraudsters or online criminals find it easier to tackle unsuspecting net users by promising them easy money to try to cheat them. Common scams include requests to help move money out of a developing country. People are offered a cut of the fortune if they first pay a release fee.
Be more cautious especially in this difficult time. Check out Microsoft’s advice on security measures to protect yourself online.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- How To Download HBO Shows On iPhone, iPad Through Apple TV App
- Norton 360 Free Download With License Serial Key
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 19025 (20H1) for PC Official Available for Insiders in Fast Ring – Here’s What’s News, Fixes, and Enhancement Changelog
- Kaspersky Total Security 2020 Free Download With License Serial Key
- Steganos Privacy Suite 19 Free Download With Genuine License Key