It is always good to have all your favorite websites bookmarked so that you can quickly access to it whenever there is a need. However, some times you may not realize that you have duplicated the links that could potentially create confusion especially when you have too many bookmarks stored in your favorite folder. If this is true for you, now there is a useful Mozilla Firefox add-on named as BookmarkDD (Duplicate Detector) that allows you detect the duplications and eventually make decision to clean up the mess for more effective daily work.
Once download the add-on, you will need to restart the Firefox web browsers for it to be effective. After completion, a new drop down menu item with the name of BookmarkDD Options will appear under Tool menu that allows users to customize the settings. Without complicated setup needed, the add-on will automatically detect any duplicated bookmarks in the folders and let users delete it in simple way. Besides, it will scan through your bookmark lists and alert users on any new duplicate bookmarks before a similar bookmarks are going to be added.
The Firefox add-on is compatible with Firefox version 1.0 to 3.0.* and users can get a quick download at Mozilla for immediate use.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Zemana Mobile Antivirus Premium Free License Download
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18277 (19H1) Improve Focus Assist, High DPI Settings
- Steganos Privacy Suite Free Download With Genuine License Series Key Code
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18262 Released To Insiders in the Fast Ring and Skip Ahead
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18267 – What’s New, Improved, Fixed, and Known issues