Windows comes with a rudimentary calculator, suitable for adding, subtracting and multiplying. It’s basic, with not much functionality, not to say even ease of use or may even actually reduce your productivity in calculation. However, there is a lot of alternative to the default Windows calculator, where you can download for free, some even to use permanently for free.
If you want other type of calculators, you can go to Tucows’ Calculators to seek for assistance. Tucow page is one of the web’s widest selections of downloadable calculators.
In this web, you can find calculators that emulate standard desktop calculators, one that help you amortize a mortgage, work on scientific problems, and amuse you with animations and skins.
The great thing is: most calculators presented on Tuscows’ Calculators are free or available in a trial version.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Build 17758 Official ISO Images Download Link
- Xiaomi AMAZFIT Cor IPS Smartband User Manual English Version
- Xiaomi Mijia Mini 4K 30fps Action Camera User Manual English Version
- Free Download 8 Awesome Software (Worth $350+) For Special Giveaway
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18234 Released to Insider in Fast ring for PC – Here’s What’s New Improvements, Fixes, and Known Issues