Windows comes with a rudimentary calculator, suitable for adding, subtracting and multiplying. It’s basic, with not much functionality, not to say even ease of use or may even actually reduce your productivity in calculation. However, there is a lot of alternative to the default Windows calculator, where you can download for free, some even to use permanently for free.
If you want other type of calculators, you can go to Tucows’ Calculators to seek for assistance. Tucow page is one of the web’s widest selections of downloadable calculators.
In this web, you can find calculators that emulate standard desktop calculators, one that help you amortize a mortgage, work on scientific problems, and amuse you with animations and skins.
The great thing is: most calculators presented on Tuscows’ Calculators are free or available in a trial version.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Build 18351 For Insiders in Slow Ring for PC – Here What’s Fixes, Changes, Improvements, and Known Issues
- DriverMax Free Download With 1-year Genuine License Serial Key
- Windows 10 Build 18342.8 For Insiders in Slow Ring for PC – Here What’s New, Fixed and Improvement, and Known Issues
- How To Download Videos in TikTok – Step-By-Step Guide
- Facebook Messenger Dark Mode – How To Enable Facebook Messenger Dark Mode