The leader in digital imaging, Canon has announced its new upper entry-level Digital SLR Cameras – Canon EOS 600D, which comes with numerous intelligent high-end features such as 3-inch Vari-Angle Clear View LCD screen, 18-megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor, 9-point Auto Focus system, 14-bit DIGIC 4 processor, and ability to capture full HD video in 1920 x 1080 resolution at 24p, 25p, or 30p. Besides that, the new EOS 600D also come with new Scene Intelligent Auto, Video Snapshot technology, Feature Guide instruction, and allows users to magnify HD video between 3x to 10x while retaining full HD quality.
Features of Canon EOS 600D:
- 3.0-inch Vari-Angle Clear View LCD screen
- 18-megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor
- 14-bit DIGIC 4 processor
- ISO range of 100-6400 that can be further expanded to 12800
- High-speed shooting at 3.7 frames per second
- 9-point Auto Focus system
- iFCL Metering system
- Basic+ and Creative Filters (Fish-eye-Effect, Miniature Effect, Toy Camera Effect, Grainy B/W, and Soft Focus)
- New fully-automatic Scene Intelligent Auto mode
- EOS Feature Guide with an enhanced Quick Settings Screen
- Video Snapshot mode shoots video clips of 2, 4 or 8 seconds in length
- 1080 Full HD EOS Movie
- Built-in wireless flash control
The new lightweight and affordable Canon EOS 600D which measures 133.1 x 99.5 x 79.7mm and weighs only 570g is expected to hit the market in March with the retails price $799.99 (body only), or $899.99 with the new EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II kit lens.