One of the world’s market leader in digital cameras, Canon has announced the upcoming availability of its new compact, high-performance Canon IXUS 300 HS (also known as Canon PowerShot SD4000 IS) digital camera, which the company claims as its first model to equip with a new Canon HS System, combining high-resolution 10 megapixel CMOS sensor, high-speed DIGIC 4 with iSAPS technology, and f/2.0 genuine Canon lens in a single device that encased in a stylish stainless steel body, aiming to enhance your photography experience while in low light or at night.
Features Of Canon IXUS 300 HS:
- Bright f/2.0 Canon wide-angle (28mm) lens with 3.8x optical zoom and optical Image Stabilizer (IS)
- 10 MP back-illuminated CMOS sensor complemented with DIGIC 4 image processor delivering superior performance in low light
- 3.0-inch (7.5cm) PureColor II G wide LCD display with a strong tempered glass outer layer
- Up to 3.7 full resolution (10MP) shots per second continuous shooting capability
- Super Slow Motion Movie mode records at 240 fps and playback at slower 30 fps
- Manual settings for added flexibility
- 720p HD movie recording with optical zoom, stereo sound and HDMI-out
- Available in 4 color variations – silver, black, white and red
Canon IXUS 300 HS which measures 100 x 54.1 x 23.6 mm and weights about 175 grams is scheduled to hit the market later this month for a recommended retail price of £379 or €419. Besides, the Canon PowerShot SD4000 IS (US version) is priced at $349.99.