The leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions, Canon has announced the availability of its new PowerShot D10 IS, the 12.1-megapixel digital camera that able to withstand depths up-to-33-feet deep, cold resistant from 14-104°F and even shockproof up to 4 feet.
Key Features Of Canon PowerShot D10:
- 12.1 megapixels amazing resolution, plus 3x optical zoom lens with Optical Image Stabilizer
- 2.5-inch TFT LCD display with wide viewing angle (PureColor LCD II)
- waterproof to 33 feet, cold resistant from 14-104°F and shockproof up to 4 feet
- Advanced DIGIC 4 image processor delivers evolved Face Detection Technology that keeps every face in every image looking its very best
- Blink Detection can re-take the shot if closed eyes are detected
- Smart AUTO intelligently selects the appropriate settings from 18 predefined shooting situations
The new Canon PowerShot D10 IS digital camera that measures 103.6 x 66.9 x 48.8mm and weights approximately 190g (body only) will be available in coming May for about $330.