The market leader in digital imaging industry, Canon has announced the upcoming launch of its new flagship Flash memory camcorder, named as Canon VIXIA HF G10, which comes equipped with a new HD CMOS Pro image sensor, Canon DIGIC DV III Image Processor, 32GB on-board memory. 3.5″ touchscreen, manual focus ring, Face-Only AF and HD-to-SD Downconversion function, capable of capturing stunning full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) video with enhanced low-light performance and expanded dynamic range.
Key features of Canon VIXIA HF G10:
- Large, bright 3.5-inch (922,000 pixels) Touch Panel LCD display
- New HD CMOS Pro image sensor delivers an ultimate low-light performance
- Genuine Canon (10x optical zoom) HD Video Lens with an 8-blade iris
- Dual SDXC-compatible memory card slots to suit the vastly increased demand for storage capacity
- Color viewfinder for easy shooting in ultra-bright conditions
- Dedicated manual-focus ring for extended control
- Easy, quick access to frequently used functions thanks to the Custom Key and Dial
- Manual color temperature adjustment (2,000K-15,000K in 100K increments)
- Customizable Cinema-Look Filters
- Selectable zooming speed
“Canon’s tradition of delivering best-in-class image quality and performance is continued with the introduction of the new HD CMOS Pro Image Sensor,” commented Yuichi Ishizuka, executive vice president and general manager for Consumer Imaging Group at Canon U.S.A. “Our enhanced sensor technology helps deliver better overall image quality with stunning resolution and low-light performance for HD video.”
Canon VIXIA HF G10 high-definition Flash Memory camcorder will be available in March 2011 for around $1,500.