You may need to show your subordinates or clients how to run a software. Or you may want to discuss a project or create a tutorial about a website. Capture Fox, a nice and handy add-on to your Firefox browser can probably help you. This program can record your activities inside a Firefox Window or the activities on your computer frame by frame into a video file. Besides, it can also record your voice via a microphone to accompany the video.
The latest Capture Fox 0.3.4.080917b can be downloaded via the link here and it is free. Once users have installed it, users will find a button in the Firefox status bar. Users can click on the button to start recording a session while another click will stop the process. Users can check the duration of the screencast from the status bar itself. It is easy to use and allows users to adjust the video quality accordingly.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18262 Released To Insiders in the Fast Ring and Skip Ahead
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18267 – What’s New, Improved, Fixed, and Known issues
- O&O DiskImage Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Avira Prime Free 3-Months All-in-One Premium Services – Avira Antivirus Pro, Avira Phantom VPN Pro, Avira Identity Scanner Pro, Avira System Speedup Pro, Avira Software Updater Pro, Password Manager Pro
- System Mechanic Fix & Speed Up PC Automatically Free Download With Genuine License Activation Key