Casio has announced the launch of its new slim and compact 9.1-megapixel High Speed EXILIM EX-FS10 (with 3x optical inner-zoom lens and 2.5-inch Super Clear LCD) and EX-FC100 (with 5x optical zoom lens with CMOS shift anti-shake function and 2.7-inch Super Clear LCD) digital cameras, which able to offer 30 shot-per-second high-speed burst rate and high-speed movies at maximum of 1000 frames per second.
“Casio is dedicated to creating ‘out of the box’ features and new technology packed into our digital cameras,” said Bill Heuer, Vice President of Sales for Digital Imaging Division at Casio America, Inc. “We continue to be at the forefront of the digital camera market, providing new levels of convenience for the consumer taking photographs and shooting high-quality videos.”
Impressive Features Of Casio Exilim EX-FS10 And EX-FC100:
- High-speed burst shooting captures up to 30 shots per second of high-resolution 6-megapixel images
- High-speed movie recording at up to 1,000 fps, and the users are allowed to play it back in ultra-slow motion
- Slow Motion View enables users view the movement of the subject in slow motion on the LCD display
- High-Speed Anti-Shake and High-Speed Night Scene functions
- High-Speed Best Selection can select the best image from a set of images taken in burst mode
- HD Movie function records beautiful videos at 1280×720 pixels resolution
- Lag Correction
The new Casio EXILIM EX-FS10 which measures 3.8″ (W) x 2.3″ (H) x 0.64″ (T) and EXILIM EX-FC100 that measures 3.9″ (W) x 2.3″ (H) x 0.9″ (T) will both hit the market in coming April for same MSRP of $349.99.