Users for Firefox 3 browsers should have noticed that Firefox 3 uses anti-aliasing technique on all rendered text to minimize the distortion artifacts. This default setting in Firefox 3 is applied regardless the text sizes. If you are OS X users and you want your Firefox browser to follow the OS X system preference setting by turning off the anti-aliasing for smaller sized texts in order to improve your display quality on screen, you can thence change the default setting by follow the below steps:
1. Run your Firefox 3 browser.
2. Type in about:config in the location bar. As usual, you will be greeted with a warning message. Click on “I’ll be careful, I promise!”.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18234 Released to Insider in Fast ring for PC – Here’s What’s New Improvements, Fixes, and Known Issues
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17755 What’s New, Fixed and Known issues for PCs
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17751 for PC Released – Here What’s Full Details of Changes
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17744 Official ISO Images Download Link
- Watchdog PC Cleaner 2018 Free Download With Genuine License Serial Keycode