Users for Firefox 3 browsers should have noticed that Firefox 3 uses anti-aliasing technique on all rendered text to minimize the distortion artifacts. This default setting in Firefox 3 is applied regardless the text sizes. If you are OS X users and you want your Firefox browser to follow the OS X system preference setting by turning off the anti-aliasing for smaller sized texts in order to improve your display quality on screen, you can thence change the default setting by follow the below steps:
1. Run your Firefox 3 browser.
2. Type in about:config in the location bar. As usual, you will be greeted with a warning message. Click on “I’ll be careful, I promise!”.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18312 for PC Released – Here What’s Full Details of Changes
- $1200+ Free Windows Software – SlideMaker Slideshow Video Editor, Video Movie Maker, Movie Maker & Video Editor, GIF Maker, Movie Maker & Video Editor & More
- Tipard iPhone Eraser Genuine License Key Code Giveaway and Free Download
- Any Data Recovery Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Bitdefender Total Security 2019 Free Download With Genuine License Series Key Code