Google Chrome, like many other web browser, offers users ability to save login user names or IDs with login secrets or passwords credentials of visited websites in its built-in password manager. Whenever user logs in to a website, Google Chrome will prompt if user wants to save the login credentials for future use so that Google Chrome can autofill the username and password for the site’s account so that user can automatically sign in without having to type the increasingly longer passphrase.
The saved passwords in Google Chrome can be easily accessed and viewed by going to Options -> Personal Stuffs, and click on Show saved passwords button. Technically, all saved passwords are stored by Google Chrome in a SQLite database file called “Web data” in the current user profile folder, which can be backed up. However, when Google Chrome browser has been not functioning and not working, has been uninstalled, or user is left with just the “Web data” database file, it’s possible to decrypt and recover the user credentials and login secrets stored by Google Chrome, without running Google Chrome.
ChromePasswordDecryptor is a password recovery tool to decrypt or recover the login secrets stored by Chrome. It automatically detect the default chrome profile path for the current user and displays all the stored login credentials in clear text after decrypting them. Chrome Password Decryptor can also show all the blacklisted website entries for which user has prompted Chrome to not to remember the passwords.
ChromePasswordDecryptor also has Export option which can be used to save the login secrets to the local file in standard HTML format, which can be used to take backup of the login secrets for the stored websites, transfer the secrets from one system to another, store the website passwords at more secured centralized location, or recover the passwords in case Chrome becomes not accessible or non functional.
Download ChromePasswordDecryptor: ChromePasswordDecryptor.zip
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18277 (19H1) Improve Focus Assist, High DPI Settings
- Steganos Privacy Suite Free Download With Genuine License Series Key Code
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18262 Released To Insiders in the Fast Ring and Skip Ahead
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18267 – What’s New, Improved, Fixed, and Known issues
- O&O DiskImage Free Download With Genuine License Key Code