Comcast has officially released its XFINITY TV app for Android which allows users to browse current television listings and watch on-demand content. With XFINITY TV app, users able to watch favorite On Demand shows and movies right on Android devices for on-the-go entertainment. Xfinity TV app for Android comes with features such as ability to remote control cable boxes, record TV shows, schedule DVR recordings, search the VOD library, change channels, tune directly to on-demand programs in the catalog, and tuning to VOD on the TV.
Features of XFINITY TV app for Android:
- Browse TV listings customized in your area.
- Browse an On Demand library featuring thousands of titles.
- Search TV listings and On Demand for any show or movie.
- Filter content by genre, network, HD, free and much more.
- Control your TV and DVR.
- Conveniently change channels right from the app.
- Tune directly to On Demand programs to watch on your TV.
- Schedule DVR recordings of your favorite shows, series, and movies.
XFINITY TV app for Android is completely free and available in the Android Market, but does require a Comcast subscription to use. Users need compatible set-top box or DVR from Comcast that can accept commands from the app. Once installed XFINITY TV app on device and connected to Comcast account, users can control cable box or DVR in anywhere through the device.
Download XFINITY TV app for Android from Android Market.
XFINITY TV app for Android is compatible with Android 2.0 or later.
Previous Next. Download for free. cialis malaysia Related items.