The largest supplier of personal computing systems in the world, Compaq has announced its new elegant laptop Compaq Presario CQ60-417DX, which comes with 15.6-inch LCD display, 2.2GHz Intel Celeron 900 processor, and 3GB of DDR2 RAM. The new Compaq Presario CQ60-417DX also equipped with Intel GMA 4500MHD graphics card, Bluetooth, three USB 2.0 ports, multi-format card reader, express card slot, Ethernet port and 802.11 b/g/n WiFi. In addition, the laptop runs on Windows Vista Home Premium operating system and has an industry-standard one year parts-and-labor warranty. Moreover, the new Presario CQ60-417DX laptop has comes with Compaq BriteView technology which be able to helps increase the contrast and sharpness on the screen.
Features of Compaq Presario CQ60-417DX
- 15.6-inch LCD display with 1366 x 768 pixel resolution
- 2.2GHz Intel Celeron 900 processor
- 3GB DDR2 800 MHz memory can upgradable to 8GB
- 160GB hard drive(5,400rpm)
- Mobile Intel GM45 chipset
- Intel GMA 4500MHD graphics
- Built-in stereo speakers, headphone/microphone
- Ethernet, 802.11 b/g WiFi
- Three USB 2.0 ports
- Double-layer DVD±RW/CD-RW
- Windows Vista Home Premium SP1 operating system
- One year industry-standard warranty
The new Compaq Presario CQ60-417DX measures just 1.7-inch thickness and weighs only 6.6 pounds. The laptop will be available for abouth $399 through selecting leading retailer.