Does your image converter application able to convert most of the common image file format to other format? Here is a simple yet useful converter application that you may try out, named as Image Format Converter. Image Format Converter has been created with advanced algorithms and an intuitive graphics user interface. It supports convertion of image file format such as jpg, bmp, gif, to other types like png, tiff, icon, bmp, gif, jpg, psd and etc.
Beside that, the application is featured with useful image editing options like resize, rotate, lighten, darken, blur, sharpen, set transparency, move, use special effects, merge, and use a filter or picture-frame on any image.
Key features of the Image Format Converter include the following:
- Support any to any image conversion on one mouse click.
- Capable of changing image attributes, such as color, quality, brightness, contrast and etc.
- Able to adjusting image size on scale or according to custom size, and of rotating images.
- Help to preview of source files.
- Support to run on all windows based operating system includes support for 32 or 64 bit Windows.
- Allows easy and fast conversion of images.
- Standalone application, no external tool is required to process.
- It is available at free of cost.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Zemana Mobile Antivirus Premium Free License Download
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18277 (19H1) Improve Focus Assist, High DPI Settings
- Steganos Privacy Suite Free Download With Genuine License Series Key Code
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18262 Released To Insiders in the Fast Ring and Skip Ahead
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18267 – What’s New, Improved, Fixed, and Known issues